Simple furniture maintenance method
Dear customers, the maintenance of furniture is directly related to the service life of the furniture and the maintenance of solid wood furniture.
1. Pay attention to the cleaning and maintenance of the exterior of the furniture. The exterior of solid wood furniture is coated with paint, which is particularly important for the maintenance and maintenance of the paint film. Once the paint film is damaged, it will not only affect the appearance, but also further affect the internal structure of the product. Therefore, the furniture should always be cleaned. Every day, use a pure cotton dry soft cloth to quietly wipe away the floating dust. Every once in a while, use a wet cotton thread that has been wrung out to wipe off the dust at the corners of the furniture. Dry soft cotton cloth can be wiped dry, or you can apply a thin layer of high-quality light wax after wiping, and gently scrub the luster like leather. This will not only maintain the wooden furniture, but also increase it. The light. However, you must be cautious when choosing light wax, and never use low-quality products that contain chemically corrosive ingredients.
2. Prevent the use of alcohol, gasoline or other chemical solvents to remove stains. If there are stains on the surface of the furniture, do not rub it hard. You can quietly remove the stains with warm tea water. After the water evaporates, apply a small amount of wax to the original part, and then lightly rub it a few times to form a maintenance film.
3. Prevent hard objects from scratching. When cleaning, don't let the cleaning objects touch the furniture, always pay attention, don't let the solid metal products or other sharp objects hit the furniture, and keep its appearance without scratches.
4. Prevent humid environment. In summer, like the indoor tide, it is advisable to use thin glue to separate the parts of the furniture from the ground, and let the parts of the furniture against the wall and the wall adhere to an open space of 0.5-1cm.
5. Keep away from heat sources. In winter, it is best to place the furniture in a place where the heat flow is about 1M apart to prevent long-term high baking, which will cause the wood to crack and deform and the paint film to show partial deterioration.
6. Prevent direct sunlight. It is necessary to prevent long-term exposure to the whole or part of the furniture from outdoor sunlight, and it is best to place it in a place where it can avoid sunlight, or use a transparent gauze mesh cloth to prevent direct sunlight. In this way, it does not affect the indoor lighting, but also allows the soft light to add a geometric warm and romantic atmosphere to the room, while maintaining the indoor furniture.
7. Try to prevent the use of oily furniture cleaners, which will cause the appearance of the product to appear white. Assuming that the surface of the product is stained with oil stains, use general cleaners.
8. In order to keep the product fresh and durable, please do not place overheated food and rough bowls on the table.
Welcome to Buyonhome.com, I wish you a happy shopping.